Trak-1 is a national data and online background check provider with an emphasis on employee, resident and volunteer screening. They provide a comprehensive suite of risk management solutions for today’s landlords, employers, volunteer organizations, and other professionals.
Trak-1 has a national network of sales and administrative offices and a robust delivery platform. As with other full service companies, they deliver highly-customizable screening solutions to businesses of all sizes and industries in all 50 states and beyond. Trak-1 also builds technology that helps drive HR platforms, Property Management Systems and Volunteer Organizations in the world.
One expects companies that claim to be leaders to behave in such a manner. Trak-1 executives serve in positions within several organizations including the National Association of Professional Background Screeners Association (NAPBS).
Trak-1 Tenant Background Check Solutions
- Access applicant rental history including lease dates and fulfillment.
- Verify lease payment history, late payments and number of insufficient funds.
- Obtain confirmation of pets, roommates, and general resident recommendation.
- Confirm present and previous employment history.
- Verify monthly income to determine accurate income-to-rent ratio.
Criminal Record Searches
- Access over 1 billion criminal records, nationwide.
- Search criminal records instantly from 46 states plus Washington, DC.
- View sex offender reports for all 50 states with instant results.
- Use a variety of terrorist, most-wanted, Interpol and narcotics database reports.
Credit Reports and Other Financial Records
- Utilize credit reports in full compliance with FCRA.
- View credit rating and bankruptcy history.
- Identify bad check writing patterns instantly nationwide.
Risk Analysis Tools
- Customize our scoring model to fit your specific requirements.
- Provide instant recommendations to leasing staff.
- Review property marketing and advertising trends.
- Analyze acceptance rates and decision criteria.
- Ensure leasing staff compliance.
- Gauge the impact of adjustments on decision criteria.
- Avoid leasing to tenants with a history of evictions.
- Research statewide civil eviction filings.
- Cross-reference additional states’ civil eviction filings.